Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bumbu Bali

So before I'm here at mcd watching football, I finally went to bumbu Bali in bandar puteri,puchong. I've been wanting to visit there ever since the food review I read in a blog.

From the outside, it seems a bit weird with all the gold 3 tier umbrellas hanging from the 2nd floor, and there's bamboo binds all over the place like what I always see outside taman rasna bakuteh. But the interior shows the theme prominantly with the wooden girrafes and Buddha statues. There's lighted candles on each table and the atmosphere is just serene with a french song playing in the bachground.

The foods cost higher then the average restaurant, but the portion are quite large. We ordered a bumbu nasi ayam and bumbu nasi campur for the three of us. It was kinda special with their own twist n delicious. I especially like the lime drink; which is cheaper when u order the whole jug. Overall it's a nice place n I definitely hope I can visit again, when I'm more financially flexible that is. That 2 dish and drink cost 70 and that is after j card 10%discount;which I find weird but won't complain.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger