Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Alcoholism

Getting drunk is stupid. But it doesn't mean it's not fun. But the even stupid thing to do is to get drunk on a Sunday night. With work the next day. Worst thing? I know i'll do it again, someday. I can only hope that there's someone there to look out for me when i am drunk.

I have to mention my super metabolism ability to digest everything thrown down my throat. I can't seem to vomit even doing extreme shots of dry vodka. The result? I get crazily high and drunk. No one should be around to see me in this state because its not a pretty sight. The good thing is I still remember everything that's happen; oh wait no, its not a good thing. On the plus side, my hang over's not really that bad, but i still feel dizzy in the morning, and extremely sleepy. Hence the feeling like dying now in the office, doing everything i can to stay awake.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger