Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Shopping Mall Names

New job. Find a suitable name for a shopping mall. In Bangi. What? No, that's all of it. A name for a shopping mall in Bangi; go.
...
....
..
....
...
Bangi Shopping Mall?
..
...
....
no not good enough. Think of a new one.

Wait, Bangi's really Malay Influence right? How bout...Sierramas, Lea, Fadia, or... *snap* Fadia!
...
No.
..
....
......
...

Ok fine. Think grand. Think fun, and, friendly!
I got it! Metropolitan, Faber, Preston, Maison....... Vera?

Ok ok. You dont like it. Come on, I get it right and that shopping mall will be name by me! I have one hour. Work it! Lets look for ideas. India shopping malls... UK building names.... god all the buildings they have sounds so... boring. And weird. Zarioski? Platinum Mall. Tsk. "cliche". Think girl think think! Work your brains.

Can I name it Harrods?

ok ok, no more jokes.

erm erm... I give up.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger