Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dearest Job:

You amaze me Job.

I have always known making the decision to be in a relationship with you will rob me of my precious free time, my energy and my commitment. But what I did not see coming is how this relationship also took a toll on my figure and my temper. But I have always put up with it because I know this is a sacrifice I have to make. This is something that comes with age and responsibility.

And then you out-did yourself.

Somehow you took away all the fun of the biggest celebration of the year; that is CNY. You forced me to mix my commitment to you with my family. This disastrous concoction made this 15-day-celebration a little short of a chore without me noticing.

I spent most of CNY fetching, running, driving; barely making it to my family reunions. You cut short my holiday, demanding me to spend the rest of the 9 days of CNY with you. The worst thing is that I have no participation whatsoever in the preparing and anticipation of the festival, which I think is half the fun.

In fear of my wardrobe's malnutrition state you forced me to a desperate mean of requiring new dresses for CNY - Online shopping. I knew then that I have no more self esteem.

I slaved and bleed, crawled on my hands and knees for you, and in return you slammed the door on my face, spitting.

I onto you Job. I will end this relationship someday and then the tides will turn and you will be sorry I left you.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger