Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Grouping

Have you ever had the experience where you wish that someone will be or will not be in the same group with you? That one person that you wish would be close to you; or even you are so awkward with that you really just pray to god that you can be in any group the lecturer send you to as long as its not his. This is what happened to me. When Mr. Ng was about to divide us into groups, there are these 2 people where 1 I hope will be in the same group with me, and the other I am just awkward with.

I am in group 9. When the latter utter the word "nine", a shiver went up my spine. How can this be. Of the 9 groups over there, what are the chances that out of 45 students, the 2 of us will end up in the same group. It must be the worst day ever. Without wanting to make a scene, I dragged my chair to our group. Surprise, surprise, the former guy is standing right there beside the latter guy.

The world makes sense again. Give and Take; that's what I learned.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger