Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Alone

Feel so down n depressed suddenly.
Chocolates n candies scattered around my half of table.
My books piled high at the end wiv my pencil box right on top.
An unwashed mug stands at the corner untouched forever
Listening to House of pain, hoobastank n green day
Words lik fuck, shit, and bitch somehow means a lot lately
I can hear my roomie asking me sth bout her assignment
But I cant hear a word cuz my earphone is plugged in

Why do I feel so alone
No one fucking understands me
Hoping n wishing their smiles n invitations means i finally belong
But why in the end Im still here writing this alone
Keep telling myself not to giv a shit bout them
But somehow it always gets to me

Promised myself to make the best out of life
Doing my best in everything I try
But instead I screw things up
N hate myself for doing so
Cant blame other ppl for my mistakes
I almost understand y im always alone


16-1-08

No comments:

Powered By Blogger