Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Sex, Drugs, Money, hot girls n guyz

I never knew if someone is reading my blog. with only 70+ friends, my blog is not really available 2 everyone. Not many members in friendster even noe tat blogs exist.
I always like a sence of humour. An article tat makes u chuckle or giggle or laugh if possible. But they are always true. I wont tell lies. i usually wont write boring stuff. So when u read my blogs, i'll cross my fingers n hope u laugh till u choke.
But i need readers!!!! and supporters!!! how do i make u ppl read??! Make my title interesting?? or stupid?? or sth hot like "sex, drugs, money, sexy ladies n hot guyz" ....
HA!!! since ur reading this blog now... I've proven that u ARE more attracted to sex, drugs, money, sexy ladies n hot guyz.... Hentai! Pervert!
Oh well... at least ur reading my blog...
5/11/06
Ling

1 comment:

The Writer said...

Oh! i just noticed that you have a blogs! well! for me i think you don't write too much about yourself... you write about what you think about a titile for example "the whatever programme is sucks!!" and then maybe when people search in the web they will bounce into your blogs.... i try it before.... but not much.....

Powered By Blogger