Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Mahjong tiles or cards? =S

Phew! 11 posts in a day. Now to write sth that actually happened TODAY!!! I've finally arrived Pudu this morning. I was a bit shocked looking at all the banners of various parties for the election. I guess that's what u get after 1 month of seclusion the in middle of the forest. Michael came n fetch me (thx dar). Later, we had dim sum for brunch at Puchong, and somehow he was invited for dinner at my house.
Anyway, the fun part began after dinner when my mom suggested we play Mahjong. Me, mom, n Mike. Just the 3 of us. As I've declared with greatest regret before this, I suck at Mahjong. Mike got a bit freaked out cuz he thinks it'll be awkward if he wins, or else look idiotic if he lose. He has no idea whether he should purposely win or lose, as if he can do that.
Anyway, the game started. Mom won the 1st game easily. Then she won again n again that I got so bored of losing... But finally, halfway through the game, the tide changed! I got such perfect tiles, or cards, or whatever it's called at the last few games..... that i start giggling n laughing at it, and totally gave my tiles away. It's so unfair that they can tell what kind of cards im having by looking at my expression. Mom even told Mike to never let me play Mahjong with his friends because I totally cant control my emotion n keep a cool face. Well of course they're not throwing out the cards that I wanted. But thank heavens i picked up the card i wanted myself!!! SEK HU~~~~!!!!!
The moral of the story? When playing Mahjong, skill is important, but luck is just as important. Take Mike for instance. He has the skill, BUT NO LUCK! His cards was really bad. XD In the end, he lost the most. But he wastn't even sad bout it cuz everyone was happy n laughing. Especially me, cuz i wont the most. Wheeeeeeee~~~~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger