Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

Trip on The Doulos

We got so tired. So we rest at a little cafeteria sitting silently... too tired 2 talk. Looking up, we saw two foreign guiding several locals. One is a German with flaming red hair and goatee, with a sharp chin, a bit shorter than me. Another is a european with short black hair. and deep blue eyes. its obvious this guy is very -i mean REALLY- good looking.
"Aww a German!" Carol exclaimed softly. She's a fan of Germany during the world cup.
Our eyes met and a sly grin spread across our faces. Both knowing what we're thinking. We both look back at them.
"I think they just guide those VIP's or something. See that little tag with the word "GUEST" on the women's shirt?" i said
" Quick, lets go or they'll leave soon"
"I want to stand beside the european. U can have the German."
i grabed the camera and we both stood up.
Go ask f they can take pictures withus!" Carol said hurriedly.
I took an awkward step forward, with the camera in my hands. Feeling my face burn, my courage melted away. Turning back, I asked Carol.
"Do u really think its a good idea?"
"Just go!"
I took two more timid steps. The foreiggners were done with the "guests". The German looked at me. I freaked, turned around and thrust the camera towards Carol.
"I've asked the first time. Now it's ur turn"
Carol hesitated. She walked up beside me. But before taking the camera, she whispered suddenly "Quick! They're leaving!"
As i took 2 more steps about to open my month, the 2 astonishingly good looking guys turn around and walked down the hall, then disappeared around the corner. Few sacond passed before i came back to my senses.
I wondered how stupid I must've looked staring down at an empty hallway with my camera poised. I quickly glanced around to see if anyne's watching. At corner was a Korean guy we saw during the play and a women in a milk maid frock.
We both blame each other as we sat. I looked back at the couple. Carol saw what i was watching.
"wanna take photos with them?" she asked
"now?"
"Yeah. Before they're busy."
They're not so scary so I asked them in a really cool manner. The Dutch replied in a cooler tone. "Yeah. Alright." the South Korean Guy was really enthusiastic. He practically jumped up when we asked. While we're looking around to see if anyone can hold the camera, he went up and ask the pretty blonde bartender to take our photos.

For full account of what happened that day, kindly ask for information from me or carol

No comments:

Powered By Blogger