Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

I got My Licence!!!! / My first car accident...

Notice how the mood of my title changes from excitement to Oh NO!!!!! I delayed my drivng lessons almost a year compared to my peers...(dont ask me what hav i been doin for the last 12 months) so when my friends are starting to remove the P sticker... im eager to stick it to the proton saga my dad "Borrowed" me to drive...
i passed my driving test the first time. Around March 2006. no re-tests... Mike n carol failed the uphill... mom failed the parking, but i did pay extra for my "on the road" tests... i guess i got cocky.... sigh... regrets..... but dad was waiting for my accident to happen i think... he knew i'll crash into something sooner or later.... well i've learnt my lesson. always look the rear mirror when reversing. as do stopping at junctions... i always forgot that...
Driving is not easy... but fun especially the car crash. Okay just joking. i crashed into a car when i was reversing. i was driving the 4th time. N i was just telling Carol how easy is driving the day b4 that....(me n my big mouth) My whole family was in the car. It was dark n raining..... it hurst to recall the day... But i must not give up.... my short term dream is to drive myself to tuition...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger